Friday, May 15, 2009

Hi Girlfriends!

First and foremost, I gladly welcome you with open arms to a more personal extension of myself. I am Angel and currently in a relationship with a very special man for two months and counting. I know the bond between us may be short in terms of period but nonetheless we are getting stronger and are already looking forward to that so called epitome of any relationship.

Basically why am I writing this blog with regards to my personal and private life? Simply because I want to share the happiness with others through a medium which may be a bit abstract. The blog does not only cater my personal adventures as a girlfriend but will also provide tidbits of what might be helpful information to other girlfriends and singles alike. I am not limiting this to individuals who are currently in the realms of relationship but also individuals outside its context.

Hope you might find the blog useful in strengthening your own personal relationship with your special someone and your relationship with yourself. I must admit, even before having my current boyfriend, I find myself alone for months not knowing when the right man will come or will he really come to my aid. Moreover, I once was faced with the reality that I might be single forever and spend eternity with me, myself and I. Finding him, was the happiest day of my life and was worth the wait, the previous pains, the cries and the sorrows.

Thus, If I have my special someone with me, why can't you? Let's begin the journey.

3 comments:

J said...

Welcome to the blogging world.

Rhea Mocorro said...

thanks J *hugs*

J said...

Feel free to look around my blog: http://lifelemonsisnom.blogspot.com

You will find some interesting articles there.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes